Parcelcast recognizes and is complying with the General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR" law, which gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data including certain rights to you as an individual. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of access - the right to be informed of and request access to personal data we process about you;
- Right to rectification - the right to request that we update and amend your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure - the right to request that we delete your personal data
- Right to restrict - the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing some or all of your personal data;
- Right to object - the right to object, at any time to us processing your data on the grounds of your particular situation and the right to object to your personal data being used for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to data portability - the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format;
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making - the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the Contact details below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity. If you are unhappy with the way we are using your personal data you can also contact and or submit a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen) or your local Data Protection Authority.
How we collect your personal data
We collect personal data in the following ways:
- When you sign up for Parcelcast services
- When you complete any online form on or available at parcelcast.com
- When you use Parcelcast services
- From third parties including clients, partners and advertisers
We may collect information personal data from you ('Collected information') about your computer, your visits to this website, and any data provided to us by you directly, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, full name, email, phone, shipping address, referral source, length of visit and number of page views, all of which are Collected Information.
We may send one or more cookies which may be stored by your browser on your computer. The information we obtain from cookies is part of the Collected Information. Our advertisers and service providers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
To improve Our services and this site, we may retain third party service providers to operate this site and help Us monitor, collect and analyze information regarding Your interactions with this website and data you input, including through the use of such providers' cookies on your computer.
Using collected information
We may use all Collected Information, including your personal information to:
- (a) administer and improve this website's usability;
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- (c) facilitate shipments and shipping related documentation as necessary to deliver products to our customer's intended recipients;
- (d) send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- (e) send to you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- (f) for other marketing purposes and to provide other companies with statistical anonymized information about our users. Information we provide to other companies will not identify any individual user.
We use anonymised and aggregated information for purposes that include testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, creating marketing and promotion models, improving Parcelcast, and developing new features and functionality within the Parcelcast.
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your passwords.
Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites or such site operators' actions including the collection or use of your personal information.
Parcelcastis working to comply and certify with the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States, respectively. As such, Parcelcastwill adhere to the Privacy Shield Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. We will update this policy once Parcelcastis certified.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Parcelcastis subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Parcelcastmay be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
Do not track
Currently, various browsers - including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari - offer a "do not track" or "DNT" option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. Parcelcast does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the Company's web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. Parcelcast takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Accountability for onward transfers
Parcelcast may contract with third-party providers to perform certain functions offered as part of the Company's products and services, e.g. data center hosting services, a SaaS survey solution, and SaaS IT service management software. These providers all certify compliance with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and are restricted from direct access to your information but, if necessary, may be granted access to your Personal Information only to the extent necessary to permit them to perform their contracted services, are bound by confidentiality agreements and are restricted from using the information for other purposes.
Upon request, Parcelcast will grant individuals reasonable access to their Personal Information and allow the individual to correct, amend, or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the individual in the case in question or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
In this regard, Parcelcast depends on its customers to update and correct Personal Data to the extent necessary for the purposes for which the information was collected or subsequently authorized by the individuals. Consumers may contact Parcelcast as indicated below to request that Parcelcast update or correct relevant Personal Data.
600 Congress Ave 16th Floor
Austin, TX 78701
Or at: firstname.lastname@example.org